I just broke up with my boyfriend and cussed him out, why do I feel this way mad yet I want him still, he doesn't want me... he's turning 21 I'm 16,?

He kept asking me for an explicit ass video.. I didn't want to so he got mad and just said bye so I cussed him out, I didn't really feel like we were dating since we never met each other in person.. I don't want to feel like I need him or want him, I just needed someone there and I didn't care because I'm nieve and I listen to no one :'( I just wanted my first real boyfriend

89

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing I want to say is to address something. Him being 21 (in two days) and you being 16 does not make him a pedophile. A pedophile is someone that has an attraction to prepubescent children. Not 16 year olds... which 31 states in the United States have set their legal age of sexual consent at 16 years of age. Making the relationship perfectly legal in 31 states.

As for the explicit ass video, don't send it to him. Even if you're in a state where 16 is the legal age of sexual consent it is still illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to be photograph explicitly. You could go to jail for possessing, taking and sending P*rnography of a minor. He could go to jail for possessing P*rnography of a minor.

The fact that he said "bye" after you said no tells me he only wanted to see you naked. He didn't care about you... All he cares about is viewing you as a sex object so he can masturbate too. If you won't send him a picture, he will find a girl that is dumb enough that is willing to do so. Your first real boyfriend will happen naturally. If you force it, it will never be good. It will be horrible and you will regret it. Just let things naturally take its course.

• Um, I was kinda the dumb girl.. except I didn't send him the video because it was just too much and I was afraid anyways

• I'm the one that is saying that he's not a pedoohile... but yet you attack me but don't even bother commenting on other peoples responses... the ones that actually do call him a pedophile..

• It's okey guys omfg lol