I just broke up with my boyfriend and cussed him out, why do I feel this way mad yet I want him still, he doesn't want me... he's turning 21 I'm 16,?

He kept asking me for an explicit ass video.. I didn't want to so he got mad and just said bye so I cussed him out, I didn't really feel like we were dating since we never met each other in person.. I don't want to feel like I need him or want him, I just needed someone there and I didn't care because I'm nieve and I listen to no one :'( I just wanted my first real boyfriend

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing I want to say is to address something. Him being 21 (in two days) and you being 16 does not make him a pedophile. A pedophile is someone that has an attraction to prepubescent children. Not 16 year olds... which 31 states in the United States have set their legal age of sexual consent at 16 years of age. Making the relationship perfectly legal in 31 states.

As for the explicit ass video, don't send it to him. Even if you're in a state where 16 is the legal age of sexual consent it is still illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to be photograph explicitly. You could go to jail for possessing, taking and sending P*rnography of a minor. He could go to jail for possessing P*rnography of a minor.

The fact that he said "bye" after you said no tells me he only wanted to see you naked. He didn't care about you... All he cares about is viewing you as a sex object so he can masturbate too. If you won't send him a picture, he will find a girl that is dumb enough that is willing to do so. Your first real boyfriend will happen naturally. If you force it, it will never be good. It will be horrible and you will regret it. Just let things naturally take its course.

1|2
    0|0
    • Um, I was kinda the dumb girl.. except I didn't send him the video because it was just too much and I was afraid anyways

• Show All
    • I'm the one that is saying that he's not a pedoohile... but yet you attack me but don't even bother commenting on other peoples responses... the ones that actually do call him a pedophile..

• It's okey guys omfg lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Whoa... the age difference. Go date some boys from school. Don't give anyone 18 and older any explicit pics or vids. If they ask for some block em. Pedos...
    They could get in trouble for "possession of a sexually explicit image of a minor."

1|0
    0|0
    • The boys from my school use me just to try to get me into having sex with them just like one boy that came over and tried, I told him would he think bout dating me and he even promised that's why I believe promises don't fucking ever exist

• Show All
    • Try to work on that mentality of yours, your momma knows best. She only wants what is best for you.

• Well ask yourself do you call any guy a real man who wants explicit videos?
    Nope he is male chauvinist pig ! When are you girls going to realize that
    pedophiles do ask for nudes, sexual pictures? He is age 21 and your
    age consent but do you really want that kind of guy? Sorry but he is
    asshole you deserve better ! Do you realize how many other girls
    he asking and also viewing sexual videos of that you don't know?
    And i don't care if this guy lives next door he is asshole !

1|0
    0|0
  • 21 and 16 is a huge age difference. Trying not to be offensive

2|0
    0|0
  • Well one thing is he's 5 years older than u guys in there 20s want sex pics n other things it depends on the guy tho he can go to jail for dating u if he does something to u he should not be doing u should be dating people ur age not adults

0|0
    0|0
  • interesting my question to you is did you love him?

0|0
    0|0
    • Um, I don't know if I did

• Show All
    • Just having him, I guess

• then you can have anyone it doesn't have to be him. Go find someone who is lockal or close to you that you have an interest in.

• Seriously don't let your feelings turn you into a dumb person. He clearly only wants you for sexual things. He couldn't respect the fact that you didn't want to risk videos of yourself floating around the internet. I know how it feels to be alone. I'm 23 years old and I've never had a girlfriend or anything close to a girlfriend so I know how it is to want to cling to someone who cares about you. Over the years I had to learn the hard way who cared about me and who didn't and this guy clearly doesn't care about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • WTH can you not?

0|0
    0|0
  • So basically you wanted a boyfriend, just to say you had one, and never actually liked him. You sound like a real class act

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I wanted to know how it was like to have one.. to talk to him and do everything (obviously not everything) I also wanted to love but I've always been afraid to

• You were with a guy, just to be with a guy, you didn't like HIM

What Girls Said 8

• Don't let guys use you you were right to tell him off. Having a boyfriend seems so glorious when you see everyone else and they're all coupled up, but trust me boys are more trouble than they are worth especially in high school. Just wait for him to come to you you will know when you have the right one.

1|1
    0|0
  • I had a similar experience when I was 15 with a guy who was turning 21, but I would see him every week and when ever I was with him all he ever wanted was sex from me and I didn't want too but I was too scared to say no because I just wanted someone to pay me attention. So when we broke up I found it hard to move on and forget about him, even though he had been an asshole to me and used me to get with his ex and as soon as he got back with her he pretty much removed me from his life even though he claimed to "love" me and care about me and so I didn't know what to do because I still wanted him even though he didn't want me. So now that he's not with her anymore he wants to catch up with me and is moving back to the town that I live in now, so I'm going to tell him exactly how I feel about him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, well that's good for you

• These kinda guys only want one thing and that's sex, give them what they want and they're happy, if you don't than they don't want anything to do with you. He wasn't worthy of you, you can do better than him, and you will find someone who's better than him; and I wouldn't worry about him hun, you're only 16 you've still got your whole life ahead of you, don't let some little dickhead bring you down. You your head up high and most importantly learn from this because it'll make you a better and stronger person in the long run. :)

• You shouldn't be dating anyone over 18 until you are 18, it's not safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've never met the guy. .. and he's 21.. huh

2|0
    0|0
    • Um, Yea he'll be 21 in two days

• Show All
    • Basically, yea/:

• Oh, wow that's bad

• he's wrong for treating you like that

0|1
    0|0
  • he wasn't a real boyfriend sweetheart, because he didn't love you.
    I mean like, breaking up with you because you didn't want to send him a explicit video of your ass?
    That 21 year old guy was just looking to play around because you proved yourself to be so naïve by trying to date online at 16. He could've just uploaded that video to p*rn hub if he wanted to.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, not of my ass but of doing something nasty... but that's why I left him too, I did send him images of my body but he sent me ines I didn't even ask for I almost cried haha

• First your an obsessive boy crazy girl for wanting a perv that you met off the internet just so you can say you have a boyfriend. Second he is a perv. Third since you have never actually met him if you want some more damn fuckin attention go on the mtv show catfish. Good luck ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like those shows and um, omfg you really don't understand me right now

• He was not your boyfriend.
    Don't send anything explicit to anyone over the age of 18.
    Don't get a boyfriend for the sake of having a boyfriend.
    You are 16, you will learn.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes