What kind of person does this?

People who disappear with no regards for the others feelings? The person you either dated, fbuddy, fwb, whatever it was ups and disappears on you. Had something good going and then never to hear or see them again.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Some People Dont Take Other People's Feelings Into Consideration, It's Terrible But It Happens, All You Can Do Is Stand Strong & Stay Positive...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Well I just told my ex (broke up 2 months ago) I have an HPV infection that likely came from her (I dated her for a year and hadn't had sex for at least 8 months prior to meeting her). We met face to face about this because I texted her saying I had something important to tell her. She smiled and was relieved that is was HPV because she got a vaccination for that. However I told her "well I'm a little older I didn't qualify for the vaccination so I'm SOL". She gave me zero sympathy or regards to my situation and feelings. This is a girl who told me only a few months ago "I like for you are... you good to the core... I love you". I never did anything specific to hurt her. I was relieved that she's okay (maybe... she might have gotten it before the vaccination)... but I'm deeply hurt, furious and devastated she didn't give a rats ass about what I'm going through. Don't mean to downplay your situation... but things could be worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on what I've experienced, people like this cannot face you, or the pain they'll cause. They're just avoiding it, which is the wrong thing to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who knows what *casual* dating actually means.

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 4

• A selfish person

2|0
    0|0
  • Tbh ey were probably using you

0|0
    2|0
  • People do this to me A LOT.
    I'm not sure what happens and there are usually no warning signs that it's coming either, so I just feel... scared... all the time now, thinking it could happen at any moment.

One ex - we were together for a few months and then he vanished. He didn't break up with me, he just started ignoring my calls and texts and that's literally how it ended. I thought something may have happened, but I saw him somewhere once so I know he's okay, just didn't feel I was worth the goodbye, I guess. I really have no idea what happened. It was pretty devastating.

1|1
    0|0
    • Exactly! It's devastating and your thinking constantly what the heck happened! The feeling is an icky one that you can't get rid of and feels like a void is there

• I'm so sorry someone has done this to you... no one, and I mean NO ONE, deserves this.
      It's so selfish to simply dismiss someone so coldly.

• It's a disgusting feeling that is for sure

• A man who is a is a Cancer (zodiac sign). Look how many posts are on internet about these type of people.
    www.google.al/
    His ascendant, sun or moon may be in cancer.
    Of course may be other reasons, this is just a guess.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes