I'm completely confused, advice would be appreciated?

My ex and I broke up at the end of May. I was pretty crushed for a while and didn't talk to him for a month until I texted him again (soon regretted and let it go for good ) .. he didn't text back until recently , a month after I texted him.

I haven't texted him and I don't intend to. I can't. I was really starting to move on , but I just do not understand why he would reach out again..

I need advice , thank you !

12

Most Helpful Girl

• When you texted him he felt like he had the control. This is a great feeling when you still have feelings for someone and you want to make them struggle. He messaged you later on because he still hasn't moved on, but now you have the control back. Do not message him back. Move on and make him struggle now.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, He Might Of Reached Out Because He Started Missing You & Wanted To Talk Again, If You Dont Want It, Ignore It & Move On...

• Move on to better things, you deserve better

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!