Did you cheat during your relationship?

Scenario: You're dating a woman/man for years/months/weeks/days and you meet a nice, intellectual, woman/man and you feel that honeymoon feelings again that you didn't feel with your girlfriend. You give in to your desires and next morning, how do you feel?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't cheated during my relationship but in that scenario that the next morning I would feel: Disgusted, disappointed, scared, sad, angry (at myself) and numb. Just thinking about that makes sick to my stomach because despite the honeymoon feeling being long gone the feeling of love, affection and companionship has taken it place.