Did you cheat during your relationship?

Scenario: You're dating a woman/man for years/months/weeks/days and you meet a nice, intellectual, woman/man and you feel that honeymoon feelings again that you didn't feel with your girlfriend. You give in to your desires and next morning, how do you feel?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't cheated during my relationship but in that scenario that the next morning I would feel: Disgusted, disappointed, scared, sad, angry (at myself) and numb. Just thinking about that makes sick to my stomach because despite the honeymoon feeling being long gone the feeling of love, affection and companionship has taken it place.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, I've Never Physically Cheated But iHave Emotionally, & It Depends, If iHad Deep Feelings For My Girlfriend Then iWould Feel Bad But If She Treats Me Bad & For Whatever Im Still With Her Then No iWouldnt Care...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I cheated.
    I ate all the strawberries on her cheesecake when she was at the washroom.
    Judge me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Wtf? Who gets honeymoon feelings?

And well. I've done it twice but first one was just to piss some chick off and second one was to get revenge of that same chick. Never been in one ever since then, Now I just bang lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A little guilty, I'd suppose

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I will probably be the only female to admit, YES I have cheated. I felt like a pathetic disgrace after. I hated myself. I admitted to it and let him go. I was single for a while after. And I believe I got karma for it. But I learned my lesson. To me it is a horrible thing, I have been on both ends of it and you feel pretty bad either way. Unless you have no morals or heart. I will never do that again to someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • i've never cheated and i never will

1|0
    0|0
  • No never. I've never cheated

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes