Does anybody have any tips on getting over your ex?

Everything was great in the beginning and she was perfect to me with all her flaws. Every couple has their good and bad but when April rolled around, she left me. Long story short... no matter how hard I tried, she still didn't appreciate any I did. Favors I did for her became an expectation and she would complain then get mad when she couldn't get her way. When I spoke to her about how she was acting, she acted like I was the one in the wrong and that's why she left

I feel like I should mention that there was an age difference between us, she's 20 and I'm 26. Family and friends told me that she hasn't matured yet and she still in a young mindset where she doesn't know what she wants

So I've been in no contact since April and even though I feel a little better, I'm still having a hard time getting over her. She comes to mind a lot because I do miss her. I miss who she was at the beginning of the relationship. Anybody have any got over your ex tips?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• get out as much as possible, even if you don't want to. fill your time with activities and create goals for yourself. the more you can accomplish the better you'll feel about yourself and it will start to fill the void you have for that person.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am still dealing with my ex from May bro so I am kinda in the same boat.. We have been no contact for almost 2 months now but the difference is that she is with another guy in another relationship.. I sometimes get the urge to text her but at the same time i think to myself if anyone is going to break the no contact it should be her.. She was cold and bitter at the end of our relationship and always blaming me for everything and calling me selfish.. If I were you I would just stay active.. I have found that going to the gym is a great way to relieve stress and just keeping myself busy on the weekends by planning ahead with buddies etc.. You might have saved yourself to bro. She's one year away from the drinking / party age and could get a lot worse if y'all were together during that time. She'll come around if she had any feelings for you and if she didn't then you didn't need her in your life anyways.