Is their a way to gentle tell your boyfriend... That you want to take a break?

I've been in a serious relationship for about a year now... Everything was going great for a while... But lately I feel like the passion is gone. I make him feel special, desired, wanted and loved. He doesn't make me feel any of that anymore... I feel very lonely In our relationship.. He doesn't even spend that much time with me. I've talked to him about it but nothing changes... I'm giving up.. I just need some time to think... How do I break this to him gently?
UPDATE: We have talked about it and we are going to work things out!:) No break is needed! Thank you all for the opinions anyways:) much appreciated! <3

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to hear he's not pulling his weight.

Just tell him you tried to talk to him about the relationship but nothing's changing and so you need a break to think about things.