Why does my ex boyfriend keep talking to me?

So my boyfriend broke up with me a yr back. I tried to talk to him after our break up, he didn't have any interest in me anymore. He blocked me on Facebook and i changed my number which he didn't have. Basically we didn't have any contact since then. After 5 mnths i met someone else &we've been together for about 9 months now. Tbh I still had feelings 4 my ex. It's not like I don't love my new bf, I do a lot! He's perfect for me, he's everytging I've ever wished for in a man. But for some reason don't know why I still love my ex. My ex went out with other girls after our break up but they didn't last long. So a month ago I text my ex on an occasion (Eid) and then he called me back and we talked for an hour! He said he still misses me and he tried to find me on fb. As he lives in front of my house, he'd see me everyday from the balcony and stuff. He said he was still single and he didn't have any gf after me (which was a lie, he did have gf or gfs im not sure how many), then why had I given him my number cause he'd feel like calling me now. He got upset cause he started missing our old times. For a few days we text each other (mostly he started the conversation first) but it hurt me more when we talked, so I said I'm really happy with my life right now. I love my bf and he loves me, u were just a pain for me. Please don't talk to me again. But I'll always love you from a distance." He said he wouldn't talk to me anymore and that I couldn't hurt him now, he doesn't feel any pain. But then yesterday he text me AGAIN saying how I was? He asked whether I was disturbed that that he text me, I said no. He wanted to call me but then said I don't wanna disturb you. And now he texts everyday. Why is he doing this? He was the one who broke up, not me! I feel like i really miss him wanna go bak 2 him bt i knw he'll hurt me again. he was an asshole. why is he talking to me now? does he like the chase only?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You yourself start talking to him and you ask why your ex is talking to you? I mean seriously? Dont troll on this site.. Please

0|0
    0|0
    • Read before you answer. Yes i did start but its just like wishing merry Christmas ok? then i told him nott talk to me again yet he is?

• I read properly.. And that is exactly why I am pointing it out. Why did you message him in the first place?

What Girls Said 2

• well, guys can't accept the fact that you don't belong to them anymore or that you moved on, there is a common saying " not for me and not for anyone else " he just wanna make sure he didn't lose any of his " Fans ' and that you should always keep thinking about him even if he doesn't want me.

Once you are back together he will leave you again, guys are just selfish and want everything to themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • ı know this feeling. just follow your heart but be sure that you will not get disturb again. ı think you shouldn't back to your ex but listen to your heart, everybody can make mistake.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes