Should I stay or should I leave him?

I've been dating this guy for 2 months now... Now in our first week of dating I found out he was contacting his ex friend with benefit telling her he wants to see her after work (he would also see me because while his parents were on vaca I lived there, which was hell btw) I saw the texts and from there on out he swore he blocked her then made another attempt to contact her then on instagram talked to her and said they were just friendly talking. Anyways after that he deleted her off that too. I forgave him for that. We have each other all social media passwords and he used my old messages against me. One message my ex called me babe and he said I didn't do anything to stop it so I was horrible? Guilt tripping me like crazy was his talent. I was like I never had intention to do anything with him at least you were seeking your ex friends with benefits and he still said that was the worst thing I could have done. Another time I remember we were at the park and I saw an old friend and he came up we started talking for one minute and he got furious saying he felt stupid just standing there and accused me of having a relationship with him. We usually fight once a day and he makes me feel horrible. He says he wants a kid and to start a family (I'm iffie) and he sees me everyday. Oh and the reason why living with him was hell because if I got upset by the way he yelled at me for not cleaning his whole house while he was at work and having food prepared he would go to bed angry for me complaining and wake up and expect sex. last night I really had the last straw when he came to visit me at the usual night time hour since his dad comes off work at that time (btw I have a tracker on his phone and vice versa and were always texting) so I know it's not a lie... And I bought him chick fil a prepared him soup and green tea latte. I usually SNEAK him over cause my dad doesn't know we're together (strict dad issues)

& after he's done eating I tell him to wait. This time I told him to wait outside in the car and he threw a fit saying I "kicked him out" and I said no I did all that and you can't wait? He's like throwing in my face aren't you?
I tried leaving many times. Each of which he ends up crying and took a picture of himself. He'll buy me flowers and even once paid me. I don't get it. I'm not happy

44

Most Helpful Girl

• He is soooo emotionally abusive. Get out of this mess. This is a total mess of control, insecurity and emotional abuse.
    He cries and takes a pic of himself when you try to leave? How cute. Keep walking!

What Guys Said 4

• You need to let this guy go. This relationship is dead and you're only making it worse by trying to keep it up.

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, If Your Not Happy In A Relationship & Express It To Your Significant Other & They They Still Nothing To Fix It, It's Time To Call It Quits, It's For The Best !!

• Dump this clown, he has too many issues and will end up being nothing but a waste of time. Respect yourself and your time, this guy will always act out

• KIck this little boy to the curb

What Girls Said 3

• Time to move on! If your this upset over a guy it won't work out. You sati it yourself... You're not happy. It's not worth it

• Leave him.. its been 2 months and your already unhappy and doubting your self.. what do u think will happen when children are involved

• Leave him, immediately.