If an Ex still hates you does that mean that they still have feelings for you?

I've wondered this because it's been on my mind...

66

Most Helpful Girl

• This word "Hate" is a strong word, and I think "Bitter" is more like it. Although after a Bad breakup, I know it can Be more than 'Bitter,' but even Brutal when all is said and done.
    Many couples feel they can't live with one another, Can't live without one another, and end up Making Up a bit After the fact, which means they are "Missing the kissing" and they end up to be these friends with benefits, maybe Not, but Still Agree to be in one another's lives anyway.
    With this "hate," as you have said, it could Do either thing: It could either be beneficial, where the grudge has been forgotten and everyone Kisses and Makes Up Or----Go on with the Grudge, the bad memories, the feeling that you Don't wish to be in the same room with them, Hear their name Nor--------Breathe the same air as them. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it does say that at the same time it does not say that she wants to get back together it just says she has not completed the ending process when you reach the end you know for you no longer have any emotions not of hate not of longing not of love you feel nothing then you have moved on.