If an Ex still hates you does that mean that they still have feelings for you?

I've wondered this because it's been on my mind...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This word "Hate" is a strong word, and I think "Bitter" is more like it. Although after a Bad breakup, I know it can Be more than 'Bitter,' but even Brutal when all is said and done.
    Many couples feel they can't live with one another, Can't live without one another, and end up Making Up a bit After the fact, which means they are "Missing the kissing" and they end up to be these friends with benefits, maybe Not, but Still Agree to be in one another's lives anyway.
    With this "hate," as you have said, it could Do either thing: It could either be beneficial, where the grudge has been forgotten and everyone Kisses and Makes Up Or----Go on with the Grudge, the bad memories, the feeling that you Don't wish to be in the same room with them, Hear their name Nor--------Breathe the same air as them. xx

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it does say that at the same time it does not say that she wants to get back together it just says she has not completed the ending process when you reach the end you know for you no longer have any emotions not of hate not of longing not of love you feel nothing then you have moved on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• No it doesn't. I don't hate my ex but after being with him for 3 years and how he acted when it was over it's not all rainbows. He was a dick... I'm bummed I wasted so much time but I have a great guy now so everything's workin out! She will find someone and get over it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind off if they hate you then they obviously think about you a lot which deep down means feelings but not necissarily good ones. But I know some people say they hate their ex and try to convince themselves that they do when deep down they want them back but that's only sometimes. Honestly it depends on the relationship and why they broke up :)

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a fine line between love and hate. Simply put, yes. There are definitely still feelings, but they could be resentment or pain or anger. Ultimately, if someone is truly over someone else... they would just be indifferent. They wouldn't care at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because hate is also a feeling

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes haha, hateful feelings

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, Sometimes When An Ex Says This They Still Do Have Feelings, SOMETIMES !!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say yes, as I've been in the situation myself. But most people they claim they hate someone don't, it's strictly said off emotion. But also depends on what you did to her also.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it does indeed mean there are still feelings there. Probably some kind of very deep disappointment.

Why does your ex hate you?

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they do have feelings for you. feelings of dislike, disdain, and possibly hate

0|0
    0|0
  • They certainly do have feelings. Hatred is a lot closer to love than indifference is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes