Online flirting got me in trouble?

Hi guys I need advise. I starting dating this guy online 3 wks ago. We hit it off and we have been seeing each other regularly and he had already started developing feelings fir me. I had asked him if he was still logging in to date other women and he said no, so i told him i didn't either and that i would be cancelling my membership. A couple of days ago i logged in to cancel and remove my membership but i started scrolling throw the list of men who had sent me messages and when i saw his profile i noticed he had new pic posted so i thought to myself, so he is still logging in and who knows maybe dating other women. So i didn't cancel and instead started reading my messages. Today he asked me if there was a reason why i was accessing his acct and i told him i had accidently done it when i was reading measages. So he flipped out saying that i was lying and to stop making up stories as he doesn't like to play games or gerring surprises. Thing is when i told him i hadn't access my profile i really hadn't so technically i never lied to him - he said that if i would've been upfront with him he would have been prepared for it. He said he wasn't sure this could be fixed and/or if he would get over it and he cancelled our dinner date. I am totally devastated because i had already started developing feelings for him. I asked him if we could meet in person but he said no because he didn't want to see me and wasn't sure he wanted to continue dating me. I am so heartbroken. What can i do to have him reconsider his decision? I told him I would call him tomorrow and he said he wasn't sure he would answer my call. Pleas help 😩

24

Most Helpful Guy

• He is a very emotional man who is already unfaithful even before things got serious.

Be glad you found this out before you developed more feelings for him.

• Unfaithful is a strong word but deceptive YES. And he is very emotional.

• I know... Trust me I do. It's hard to just sever them. In the future, try and listen to your gut feeling. it might take some time to become in tune with it... But it will save you from future heartache for sure.

• Thank you for most helpful. I wish you the best in the future.