Break up advice needed?

How to move on with my life after a year and 4 months of being in a relationship?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I started hanging out with all my phone contacts, you see what you need is time to heal, so you want get busy with stuff you like. I took a French class and started playing guitar again. Also I decided to go to a new place every week, doesn't matter where. Or do something you never done before.
    It's hard I know. But time will heal you wound. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 6

• As quickly as possible... don't spend time looking back. Travel, enroll in a course, go to new places to hang out.

Don't look for another relationship right away, but do try tonkmeet new and DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

So many people look for the SAME 'type.'

• If it is a civil breakup, then I would suggest just being thankful for the time you had and hope it was good experiances, but realizing that you are not right together and just work on getting back to being by yourself, and looking forward to another guy you might want to be with eventually, no need to rush into anything

• if he left you even you love her that's his shame... i think he does not deserve you, there's no one in this world to be sad for that kind of situations. You can get over this step by step you will meet different people so live your life he's not the only one in this world. Time will help you and one day u will see this day as a little memory

• Think first before you break up. What do you yourself with him in 10 years? Is he faithful? Breaking up in a mutual way is preferable.

Why do you want to break up with him up? Be specific. Thank you.

• He broke up with me so that's that

• Usually, women heal faster than men after break up. I am shocked that you are still longing the pain after a year relationship. Women are easily get the attention than men, so just hang out with your friends a lot and get busy with your life. You better stop stalking your ex-bf, delete all his images and etc etc.

I know that you are still stalking him. Its time to move on! Look at you, you are beautiful, there is always a special guy out there who is lucky to have you and make you smile and happy everyday. Move on!

• Just to clarify he broke up with me 3 days ago we dated for a year and 4 months , but thank you

• How did it end?

• You leaving him or he's leaving you

• He left me , everything was great and then he told me I have unresolved things to sort out in my life. So I don't even know what that means , I would really just like to move on with my life and keep myself busy to just get over how I'm feeling now

• It mean he was trying not to hurt you but he hasn't been enjoying the relationship for sometime and that was his way of saying it. Yes keep busy and friends will help with that. Time will heal wounds.

What Girls Said 2

• Focus on YOURSELF and don't let thoughts of him get in your head. My ex and I were together for 5 years we met in middle school and dated throughout high school. I'm a junior and he is a senior. He broke up with me for stupid reasons mainly commitment issues and he left me confused. It took me 5 months to get over him and it was easy because we go to the same school together but I barely see him which is good. I just don't talk to him or anything I walk right past him like I don't even see him. Give yourself time to heal, my ex was my first love and for it was hard getting over my first love. But I mean if you have tried all that you can in the relationship and its still not clicking my advice would be to move on. Go out and hang out with your friends, go to the movies, do things you love. It took baby steps for me, it was hard cause I was weak in my knees and couldn't even walk but with time I healed. He treated me like dirt, he led me on and then he just left me right out of the blue. I see his true colors and by true colors I mean I see what he really is in my eyes, he's a player and he flirts with almost every girl and he just goes around asking girls for there numbers so I believe its good that I'm not with him anymore. If he wants to flirt then he must be asking to stay single. I understand its hard and its not easy but you give it time and you won't even remember him. I'm so proud of myself, I don't know why I was so stupid something told me that it was a trap when he came up to me and told me he loved me. They only say those things because they know that's an easy way to get you to come back. I've learned a lot from my last relationship and it has taught me so much. I'd rather get to know a guy then just pour my heart out to him I never got to know my ex I just jumped not asking why. I hope everything works out for you and I hope you give yourself time to heal. If you ever need any advice I'm always here.

• Focus on YOU!!! If your ex didn't like coffee go and enjoy a coffee, go to the gym, listen to music, spend time with your friends, go to dinner. Just worry about the smile on your face! Even if you dont feel like smiling, Smile, your body will release endorphins and make you feel better. I recently went through a break up myself and just know that the best way to end a relationship is to dust yourself off and worry about where you're headed in life now :D