We broke up and 2 weeks later he wants me back?

He broke up with me 2 weeks ago over the phone and we haven't seen each other since then, meanwhile he hooked up with a random girl while he was really drunk and he says he didn't want to do that and now that we've seen each other he wants to get back with me. Should I give him another chance? He didn't cheat on me, because we were broken up but i can't stop thinking he broke up with me just to hook up with someone even if that's not something he would do.
The thing is we were long distance during the summer, sewing each other once a month and i feel like maybe he was in a crisis and wasn't thinking straight.
He said he feels bad and doesn't even like that girl, I think maybe he was just trying to get over me?
Part of me wants to forgive and let go, but the other one says to move on from him.
What should i dooooo?

01

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, It Depends On What Reason You Guys Have Broken Up. Keep In Mind He Dumped You So Remember If He Did It Once He Can Do It Again...

What Girls Said 0