I just checked old unread messages on Facebook and I had a few from my EX. This is what he wrote does it even sound real?

First I never noticed that Facebook has 2 things for messages if you use a computer. One says inbox and one says other. I never checked other until last night and saw these messages from December. We broke up in September but I stopped talking to him December 1st the last text I got from him was have nice tragedy on the day of my Nanny's funeral. Messages below

December 9,2013
I just wanted to say that it really is true that people don't know what they had until its gone. I wish I would have gave you more attention and I wish I wouldn't have given up on us regardless of what my situation was. I never stopped thinking about you everyday and its ok that you don't think about me and its ok that you don't want me back. You don't even have to reply to this message. I just felt I owed it to you to say this. Ill always love you for the amazing woman you are and ill never have another (deleted my full government name)

December 11, 2013
My mama asked about you

December 13, 2013
And you don't have to ever reply apparently
we were together for 8 months first half was good the rest was hell. He hid a lot about himself then I discovered he was suicidal, a real psychopath, and possibly a necrophile. I was mentally abused and spiritually broken.
I realized he only wanted me because he felt like a girlfriend would solve all of his problems but I'm not a doctor. I literally stopped him from blowing his brains out numerous times. He was sucking the life out of me and I was afraid but I left.

1910

Most Helpful Guy

• Can I be utterly upfront with you? Typically I wouldn't ask (in fact this is the first time I ever have), however, the last thing I want to do is cause you any stress or heartache unless you first give allowance for such statements in terms to this individual.

• sure i'm open

• @Creole_Flavor
      Not a problem at all and if you need any more information, you can feel free, at any time, to PM me.

• I agree completely, I know some people like this that I was friends with. They sucked the life out of me too, and there is honestly no way you can help them. They will just abuse your company and trust. They can only choose to help themselves FOR themselves, not for anyone else. Med11, that was a good analysis and advice, you should get MHO.