Is it ok if I want to break up with my baby mama?

my question is this i have a baby with my current girl friend, before she got pregnant or before we knew she was i felt like i lost that spark or interest she not the person she represented at the beginning, i respect her and im trying to help her out i work while she finishes school all she has to do is baby school and help around the house, she doesn't do anything around the house i come from work she's she says she didn't have time then i asked what she did all day she said nothing baby. im like what?
so again question is should i break up or should i just keep quite and not be happy for the sake of my son?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Well here's what you need to first ask yourself, is do you feel like she is respecting you? I mean your working to support your guys child the least she could do is make sure you have a clean home and your baby is in a safe & clean house, secondly do you love her or are you still there as it is purely for your son?
    Third, If you do leave her are you still going to help out money wise so that your child has, food, clothes, diapers/pull ups, or anything else he may need, fourthly, will she have a place to go where she can keep raising your child safely? Fifth are you going to to be aloud to see your son or will she be so upset over you leaving you will have to get court rights too see him and lastly are you really going to be happy in the end if you leave her? yes the house is messy, she could do more but raising a baby and going to school is much the same as having a full time job, only the pay is just in the joy of getting your Education to make a better life for your child and watching your baby be happy, healthy & learning

• Ok one of the things that you mention is if she's has some where to go and that's a no that's why I'm also keep calm and not making any decisions but is not like she's doing it all solo like I said I'm splitting the responsibility or I might me even taking more I'm studying and working and also having to come home and clean and also do my share with the baby

• Maybe try having a small chore list of what you'd like to have done before you get done that she can do while the baby is napping, such as get laundry going in the wash, do a load of dishes tidy the living room and kitchen I mean all in all that takes about 30-45 minutes, and she could easily do that while the baby is sleeping, or maybe you should have a sit down talk and tell her how you feel and that you would appreciate if she would do a few things around the house so you won't have to worry about it when you get home