Every time dating with with a girl, it end badly as I start valuing myself less... please advise, happened few times so far?

Every time I get in a relationship, or dating for a couple of months it goes to the point when I value a girl more then myself, and looses interest and respect, and everything finishes in a month or so. How shaould I change myself to not get in to that trap again, in terms of the mindset. Cause I value myself and dont take crap, but then in a dating process, it many times goes to this mess. Please advise

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop being "Mr. Nice guy," sweetie, everyone's door mat, perhaps. Start Respecting yourself a bit more, and with every 'Opening of the door' for her, make sure she knows you for More than a----Door man.
    I believe you Try too hard, and they may be taking advantage of you somewhat. Nip that in the bud, so you at least have a 'Second chance' of working out something Longer than--------In a month or so.
    This old routine of 'Good guys finishes last' finale can get real boring. Spice it up with more of a different approach, and keep them Interested And Into More of the Guy who could care a bit less, getting More from them on their side of the fence, making you the apple at the top of the tree hardest to grab...
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, Figure Out Whats Goes Wrong In The Relationship & Fix Whatever It Is Your Doing. Your Mind Plays A Part, Stop With The Negative Thoughts, All You Can Do Is Learn From Your Mistakes & Move On With Life...