Every time dating with with a girl, it end badly as I start valuing myself less... please advise, happened few times so far?

Every time I get in a relationship, or dating for a couple of months it goes to the point when I value a girl more then myself, and looses interest and respect, and everything finishes in a month or so. How shaould I change myself to not get in to that trap again, in terms of the mindset. Cause I value myself and dont take crap, but then in a dating process, it many times goes to this mess. Please advise

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop being "Mr. Nice guy," sweetie, everyone's door mat, perhaps. Start Respecting yourself a bit more, and with every 'Opening of the door' for her, make sure she knows you for More than a----Door man.
    I believe you Try too hard, and they may be taking advantage of you somewhat. Nip that in the bud, so you at least have a 'Second chance' of working out something Longer than--------In a month or so.
    This old routine of 'Good guys finishes last' finale can get real boring. Spice it up with more of a different approach, and keep them Interested And Into More of the Guy who could care a bit less, getting More from them on their side of the fence, making you the apple at the top of the tree hardest to grab...
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, Figure Out Whats Goes Wrong In The Relationship & Fix Whatever It Is Your Doing. Your Mind Plays A Part, Stop With The Negative Thoughts, All You Can Do Is Learn From Your Mistakes & Move On With Life...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Okay your problem I think is the following: you make everything about her. We hate that! Don't value her more than yourself, ever. It's like saying: hey if you break up with me I won't have anything left. So this builds up a lot of pressure and that's probably why girls leave. You can't be bad if you've had relationships, so try to focus on yourself. For instance, have your own life. Guys who cling onto girls and are desperate for them is just annoying (not saying this is you but just in case). Just think: a girl who is OBSESSED with his boyfriend and thinks he is incredible and stops valuing herself just because she loves him so much is claustrophobic. I mean guys run for the hills when this happens (I've studied it so I know.) Everytime you disagree with her, say it, and everytime you feel something has to be said, say it too. Don't sit back acting like Mr. Perfect who doesn't have his own opinion because she WON'T like it! You want to date a person, not a puppet! So yeah, I hope this adresses what you mean and solves your problem and sorry for spelling mistakes didn't have time to check! The best of luck and answer what you think if you want to! I'd be glad to help anyway I can!

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry if this isn't at all what you meant your problem was I just didn't really understand the issue! Good luck anyway

• you are right, It was the way you said, she herself told me not to try and please her in everything, when we started out. but I had some bad times, and didn't manage it, didn't act like a man so to speak. But what I really didn't like and why I messed up big time - saying really bad things to her, a few times. I didn't really feel her support. may be because she had had bad relationship, and I rushed things, maybe because I was very nice to her... But wonna focus on myself, met her today, she returned my staff, and I could feel the hell in her... being angry myself...

• As you said concentrate on yourself for a while. And if you're really sorry, tell her. I know she'll be happy you said something. The opposite of love is indiference, so if she was angry it was probably because she still cares about you. Focus on what you did wrong and learn from it and even if it's not with her, you'll do better next time! :) :)

• It's more important to value yourself. You come first never forget and say it over and over again to yourself. Don't let your guard down quickly and don't trust easily. Don't even worship her until the day she says I do.

Someone I know is somewhat that too but I can't say anything about it unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a relationship, you have to give and take. Be there not only for your self. Be compassionate

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes