I sent my ex an email telling him how I felt and how I did not wanted him to reply if he had nothing to say, which he didn't was that wrong?

I told him how I felt, and how I still loved him and missed him but it was time for me to move, he didn't even send a reply saying sorry for being a douche, now I regret doing it, and even took my fb down because I feel like a TOTAL IDIOT

02

What Guys Said 2

• Why do you feel like an idiot? You did nothing wrong.

How long has it been since you sent it?

The thing is, if you explicitly told him that 'no reply means you have nothing to say', then you have to interpret no reply to mean he has nothing to say. Is it shitty of him? Yes. But it's not really unusual for a guy to back away when confronted with something they don't want to hear, something heavy, or something with a lot of emotions.

It is hard to be strong... it wouldn't really be strength if it was easy, but you gave him an ultimatum and you really have to stick to your guns here. Respect yourself enough to follow through with what you said. You know you need to move on. You don't want to, but somewhere inside you you seem to know that you should, or you wouldn't have needed to send the email. Listen to yourself and do it. Move on. Let yourself heal and find someone else that will treat you the way you deserve.

• Most People Make The Mistake Of Expressing Feelings & Begging After A Break-Up Then Feels Really Silly If The Ex Responds Coldly Or Not At All, I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, All You Can Do Is Hold Your Held High & Continue On With Your Life...

What Girls Said 0