It been a month, since my boyfriend said it over, it is over a month nothing from him, should I move on in love him, why his he been this way toward?

Me and my boyfriend broke up, for one month now we have argued, I said f u. He told me back then told me he is done. After a fue days I asked him his he really done he didn't respond. Should I try to move on. I never cheated. I just wanna know if he really wants me to move on and leave him alone.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, You Should Always Move On When The Person Your Reaching Out To Is Ignoring You, Blowing Up Somebody Fone Is Never Wanted...