How do I get over all of this?

Lately I've been going through a rough patch, feeling down and unhappy. I don't think it's actual depression, but it's not good either. This has been going on since my ex and I started drifting appart but mostly since we broke up (with her being unfaithful and saying she was in love with another guy, her best friend). The thing is that for the last part of the relationship I progressively stopped loving her (long distance relationship) but (I'm not sure) I have still some feelings for her, but the reason I'm unhappy, I think, are a bunch of insecurities this breaking up has reavealed in me. I basically don't know what I've got to offer in a relationship and on the other hand, I don't know if I'm gonna be able to trust a woman again. My confidence has never been great, but this has made things much worse. Any advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Time will make those things better. In the short term, take this opportunity as a chance to do something better for yourself. Make yourself better. If you need to exercise more, start doing it. If you wanted to learn guitar, go buy one or sign up for lessons. Learn how to cook. That will help you get out of the idea of "I don't have anything to offer", because you just added another line to your 'resume'.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! that is actually a great advice!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, Just Focus On Being The Man You Actually Want To Be Instead Of Focusing On Your Flaws, Start Becoming The Man You Want To Be & Over Time You Will Start To Progress Into That Person, It Won't Happen Overnight But If You Stay With It You'll Start Feeling Better...

0|0
    0|0
  • Same advice as I gave you in the original.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks haha I didn't have much luck

Recommended myTakes