Did he ever care about me?

I met my now ex online. We talked and we instantly fell for each other. In the beggining he use to care for me a lot and then like after a couple of weeks he stopped caring. He would compare to his other exes and tell me how better they were than me & if I told him he was hurting my feelings he would would just say "Oh well." He broke up with me twice and I asked for him back those two times he broke up with me (he broke up with me because I slept with my ex while him & I weren't together , then he broke up with me for asking if he still liked me) . Before we dated He would call me cute nicknames and then once we started dating he treated me like crap. If I asked him to repeat something he would tell me how he doesn't repeat anything. He even threw my shoes out of his car when I asked him to hand them to me. I broke up with him like 20 minutes ago because I just can't handle it anymore. He treats me like sh*t. & when I told him that all I got was "If that's how you feel. Okay." & then I said that I give up and I can't do this anymore all he said was "Okay then." like he doesn't care whatsoever!
Did he ever care about me? Should I just get over him?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi, someone who has never cared for you, shouldn't be cared for in return, your best best is to get over as best you can and seek someone who can care you for you like they care for themselves and their family, no one deserves to have their feelings hurt by their other half, especially in a relationship, you need to block him from whatever social network you have him on, delete his number, and pictures you have of him should go In the trash, you deserve bette than him, move on with your life and find someone who will give you the time of day, and treat you with a lot of respect, and all will be well :)

What Guys Said 2

• honestly give your self time to get over him. his words at the end of your question were just power plays at you he was trying to not make it seem like a big deal so that way you can doubt your decision witch would allow him an opening to use you for sex or get back with you at a later date. honestly i can tell you right now he doesn't care about you or he wouldn't have treated you so badly. you did cheat on him one time though so in that i hope you take responsibility and except the fact that you should have broken things off with him before it had gotten to that point. That being said it dose not excuse his actions and rude behavior towards you and you should not feel bad for leaving a destructive relationship. keep in mind it takes just as much if not more strength to leave a destructive relationship than it dose to stay in one. you did the right thing by leaving and i hope that you see the strength in your self to move on and grow as a woman and even more importantly as a person. I hope my words can be understood, have helped you. I wish you luck in your future relationships and in life.

• Lol He never cared actually. He was just using them as excuses, Just move on. He's not coming back shit lol so if you really do want him in your life still. Now is best time ha

What Girls Said 2

• I know exactly how you feel. I don't understand how guys can be so emotionless sometimes. Especially when they see they're breaking your heart

• He's such a jerk. Move on and do yourself a favor