Wish your ex happy birthday?

Should I wish my ex happy birthday?
We broke up two months ago. Things ended by him saying he didn't want to talk to me anymore, and then a week later telling me he met a new girl.

After that, I just stopped talking to him, doing the no contact, but he would message to me occasionally, which I would responded with a one word text...

The last text he sent me, I didn't respond to, and it's been a month, which is the end of the no contact period, should I wish him a happy birthday, or just ignore until he initiates contact.

I'm just really conflicted because I think I'm over him. At least I don't cry anymore... so should I wish him a happy birthday?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not! He's out of your life now, no use in dragging him back in