Wish your ex happy birthday?

Should I wish my ex happy birthday?
We broke up two months ago. Things ended by him saying he didn't want to talk to me anymore, and then a week later telling me he met a new girl.

After that, I just stopped talking to him, doing the no contact, but he would message to me occasionally, which I would responded with a one word text...

The last text he sent me, I didn't respond to, and it's been a month, which is the end of the no contact period, should I wish him a happy birthday, or just ignore until he initiates contact.

I'm just really conflicted because I think I'm over him. At least I don't cry anymore... so should I wish him a happy birthday?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not! He's out of your life now, no use in dragging him back in

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I never bother personally. An ex is an ex and our life separates when we do. Of course, you can do it if you want to but what do you hope to gain?

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess I just miss talking to him.

• ignore the birthday and consider the matter closed, which will be easier if you don't respond to any effort on his part to contact you and if you yourself initiate none.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you shouldn't. You're just dragging things on that should be left alone. Move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• no. he's out of your life AND he said he didn't want to talk to you anymore. dont drag it on. dont respond. people like to feel desired so he could be toying with your emotions by still talking to you and is just using u for an emotional booster

0|0
    0|0
  • Based off from what you said, it is best if you do not wish him a Happy Birthday.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes