Would you leave your partner if he/she got very ill and it would cause their appearance to change?

I was reading a magazine where there was a lot of stories from reader who's partner had left them because they got ill.
In few the woman got breast cancer, breasts were removed and hair left and so did the man because he though she didn't look hit or feminine anymore and she would never "return" the way she was before she got ill.

And a lot of people here say that attraction is important in a relationship. Yeah, but is attraction just boobs, hair, muscles and certain weight? Would you dump your partner if he/she got very ill and thats why might gain weight or loose hair etc?
  • I would dump my partner
  • I would stay and support partner

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't never will, my emotional connection with her and love for her will always be same no matter what changes occur, leaving her is just not my way of love