Help my ex likes me still, and I got the guilt trip and told her I liked her too but I don't and I like someone else :O what should I do?

what the title says but please i am begging for help
Updates:
AAAAAAAAAHHHHH I TOLD HER dont know how she will react but its not going to be good

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Say what you said here. That you had the quilt trip over her and said it by mistake and that you're sorry.

0|0
    0|0
    • okay thankyou

• Show All
    • oh really :D which one and wow stay back hahah dont hurt me ;)

• Ikr ahhaha sea :D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You got to tell her. She deserves to know so she can move on too. It's tough so just be gentle.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• And this is why I stop talking to any ex. They turn into asses after the whole thing. Good thing guilt trips don't work on me. XD Just tell her to get lost.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her the truth, don't lie. That is your obligation as a man to do what's right, even when no one else does it.

0|0
    0|0
  • To stop her from liking you is to fart in front of her. That will change her perspective towards you. Easy!

0|0
    0|0
  • You tell her, quit any contact with her and move on to your next one. Simple as that. there's no reason to keep exes in your life.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah but i met her on this course and i have to go back on it soon and she is gonna be there

Recommended myTakes