Is it normal I'm still obsessing over my ex? It's been 6 weeks?

It's been 6 weeks and she broke up with me out of the blue after 2 years. I was always good to her and we never faught. She cut me out completly and I haven't spoke to her since we got to college. I found out through the grapevine she started talking to some kid and I thought it was a rebound but she's running home to see him. Now i feel like I've been acting right to her ( very indifferent in hope she will miss me and come back). She wants to talk this week for "closure" and I'm anxious about that. I had a previous post on how to deal with that and it was good advice. But am I crazy in this situation? I feel like I got blind sided and left to rot. Am I crazy or not?

Any other opinions? Preferably girls?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• you are not crazy. And it is normal to have feeling for a while if she meant a lot to you. I think that you need closure to ore it will become a lot harder to let go. you keep all these questions inside your head and think about them all the time, and at the same time with all these questions you hold on to your feelings. You should just make sure if breaking up is what she wants the you have to get all your answer to.

• Does closure mean it's fully over though. I know she's talking to another guy but I think he was a shoulder to cry on if you know what I mean

• yeah I do. closure is not fully getting over but it will be a step forward. And make you let go of her and thoughts of her will go less over time. And the guy is probably a shoulder to cry on, if she has about the same amount of feelings like you do, she will take her time to get over you to.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, It's Normal To Feel Like That After A Break-Up, You Just Have To Let Time Pass So Your Emotions Settle. Occupy Your Mind With Your Favorite Hobby...