When is it time to break up with your boyfriend?

Relationship of a few months. I was starting to have doubts over the last week. Saw him last night and he did some things that seemed disrespectful. In turn I nagged him which made him get more annoyed. We did apologize though and it seemed like we made up although I did feel a bit like he didn't care enough about how I felt.

I'm starting to have doubts and I woke up this morning feeling like I should end it.

When we said goodbye he seemed normal but he usually texts me good morning and he hasn't at 1 pm.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• How about telling him what you think and tell him his behavior makes you doubt the integrity of the relationship. Maybe a full out break up is over the top, but maybe taking a break or a step back would be beneficial to reevaluate if you want to be in that relationship or not.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, Communication Is Key In A Relationship, Tell Him How You Feel & See If He Changes, If He doesn't Then Let The Relationship Go...

What Girls Said 1

• When you are no longer happy and he isn't showing you any affection or trying in the relationship then that's when its time. I believe that communication is key in a relationship. Maybe come out and tell him how you feel and how you feel he treats you and if he doesn't change after that then I would say cut all ties. My ex began changing and drinking and I didn't know what to do after that so he decided to end because of stupid reasons I suppose he wasn't ready.