What should I do in this situation? Is there any way to fix it? Any way to get him back?

Me and this guy broke up yesterday, 3 days before my 16 birthday, and I've been beyond upset. Last weekend he went to the fair with this other girl and my siblings saw them holding hands. I confronted him and he said that it was a joke and only for like 5 seconds so I dropped it and they remained friends. We don't get a lot of alone time because of my parents and he left me because of that. I asked hi to wait until after I'm 16 because then I'd be able to drive to see him and I told him that it'd get better. And then he tells me He has feelings for this other girl but he says he doesn't have a crush on her but that she just fills the void. I have no idea what to do. I got upset and we broke up and I'm so upset I've thrown up multiple times. Is there any way I can get him back? Is there a possibility he would even want me back? Or am I just wasting my time? :( I miss him like crazy and I feel empty. Like someone cut a giant hole in my chest and ripped my heart out.
It also doesn't make sense because last weekend when I confronted him about the holding hands thing he got really upset. Like crying over the phone "Ohmygod I'm so sorry. If you want me to never talk to her again then I won't. Just say the word an I'll drop her" (and me being the type of person I am was like no. You two stay friends because I don't want to be that kind of girlfriend) and then yesterday he breaks up with me for the same girl!!
Someone please help me... I have to face him at school in a few days...
  • Do I try to get him back
  • Or forget him

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Im sorry I know it hurts and ur probably thinking were wrong but he's obviously no good just let him go trust me I know its hard cause im kinda going threw somthing myself... But u can do it