Would you date /marry someone who's divorced?

And possibly has kids. If not, why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Why did they get divorced? and are you willing to be the one to give them a second chance? I believe everyone deserves a second chance but then again you have to be careful because not everyone changes. as for the kids part of the question I dont see where that matters as long as you yourself ar comfortable with it.

1|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• The devorce thing doesn't bother me... kids are... rather more complex of an issue however.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had relationships with divorced women who had kids.
    I found it's much easier if the kids were boys. Girls can be bitches, and make things really difficult.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would never marry a divorced woman, because if she did it once, she will probably divorce me, too, and ruin my life, financially.

0|1
    0|0
    • So as divorce is common, you're ruling out about half of the women in society?

• Doesn't matter to me... I've already found my soul mate, who doesn't believe in divorce (we're Catholic).

• Divorced? Yes. Had kids? No. I want my own family, not to play baby sitter for another man's kids.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Divorced, yeah. With kids, no. My first child has to be his first child.

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually, if I was much much older than what I am now. I would consider dating someone with kids.

• yeah i dont see anything wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done, more than once. Not an issue as long as they are straight with you from the start.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might take it under consideration if he's just divorced. Children is a no go though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Both my parents have found new partners and they couldn't be happier.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dated a guy who had been divorced about a year - don't think I'd ever go there again with a recently divorced man! He led me on massively (without meaning to I think) I don't think he knew what he want, one minutes he wanted a relationship, the next he wanted to date around.. be careful if you're getting involved x

0|0
    0|0
    • What was the reason he divorced?

• She had an affair which initially messed it up, then things just spiralled from there I thknk

• I wouldn't personally due to religious reasons (I don't believe in divorce). Plus the divorce rate rises for people who have divorced before.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;