Feelings for a married man! Advice?

Anyone ever had an affair with a married man in which you fell in love with? How did it end? My guy has only been married for a year but I love him. I wish I didn't fall for him because of want us together and not him with the wife. Why is he cheating anyway? Is he not happy? I have tried telling him that we have to end but he won't let it go. Anyone been in this situation that can offer their advice?
I'm really feeling bad because I saw him Friday and we texted a few times Saturday but Sunday he sent me a GM text and I never replied; but I haven't heard for him since. Normally he will keep texting me but he didn't this weekend

114

Most Helpful Guy

• The honorable thing for you to do, would be to break off the cheating and tell his wife about the whole thing. At least in my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Oh no. I would never tell his wife, that's not my place; besides, what will that change? She won't leave him because I'm sure she loves him and they have a child together

• Again agreed :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Look, if he's with you because he's unhappy- then you've got a problem. If he's with you because he likes the thrill of the 'other woman'- you've got a problem. If he's with you because "you're the one soulmate that he just met too late- you've got a problem. Because no mater what happens- if he leaves his wife or stays with his wife. The damage is already done. You'll be upset if he leaves because he'll be dealing with mountains of guilt or be upset that he let down his family and no longer has the friendship of his wife. And if he stays with his family- you'll be upset that he's still with his wife. So it's going to be hard- but the easiest way is to leave.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Either way I have a problem!!! Ughhh