How to get over a girl?

I'm trying to get over her, but for some reason it's hard for me. I guess I still like her, but I think it's best if I move on.

71

Most Helpful Girl

• Its going to be hard for a while its going to leave a scar for a while but just take baby steps and you'll get through it. My ex bf broke up with me like 5 months ago but left me confused but since then we haven't talked or said a single word to each other. It used to be hard for me because we go to the same school and he'd always be staring at me but I think he's gotten the point. You might still have feelings for her but those feelings will die with time mine sure did. Just give it time and try to distract yourself and hang out with your friends and meet other people. If she comes back don't take her back cause you might get hurt like me. You'll heal it just takes baby steps and time of course. I understand its hard and it feels like they're stuck in your head but trust me with time she'll be out of your mind. It might be hard for you right now but it'll get easier. If she goes to your school act like she doesn't exist that's what I do with my ex. I wish you the best of luck and don't worry you'll get through it. Its like being sore and weak for a couple of weeks but you'll be as good as new before you know it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• find another girl.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE