How to get over a girl?

I'm trying to get over her, but for some reason it's hard for me. I guess I still like her, but I think it's best if I move on.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its going to be hard for a while its going to leave a scar for a while but just take baby steps and you'll get through it. My ex bf broke up with me like 5 months ago but left me confused but since then we haven't talked or said a single word to each other. It used to be hard for me because we go to the same school and he'd always be staring at me but I think he's gotten the point. You might still have feelings for her but those feelings will die with time mine sure did. Just give it time and try to distract yourself and hang out with your friends and meet other people. If she comes back don't take her back cause you might get hurt like me. You'll heal it just takes baby steps and time of course. I understand its hard and it feels like they're stuck in your head but trust me with time she'll be out of your mind. It might be hard for you right now but it'll get easier. If she goes to your school act like she doesn't exist that's what I do with my ex. I wish you the best of luck and don't worry you'll get through it. Its like being sore and weak for a couple of weeks but you'll be as good as new before you know it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• find another girl.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• You will always have feelings for the girl if you truly did like her, you can push then back but they will always be there. Just try to stay busy. Go be with friends, get some hobbies, do fun stuff, live life. It's hard but try to keep yourself occupied so you don't think about your heart ache

0|0
    0|0
  • AH yes, I'm in the same position as you except with a guy.. You have to find a hobby or something your interested in to get your mind off that person, take breaks and time to yourself to find out what you want to do ect; (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I am just getting over someone as well. Omg in the beginning I was stalking their facebook, instagram, etc because he left me for another girl.

But I realized that that's not going to help. In fact the truth is no body can help you with a broken heart. It's just time, time will really heal everything. I know this is a cliche, but it really does.

It's going to be really hard, but if you just keep her out of your mind, like getting rid of the messages, her contact, pictures, it'll be really hard, but it helps.

Just remember that what you had with her is over, so letting go will help alot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be busy, do charity work, start some new hobbie. get your mind busy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweetie don't worry about her and move on. If it is meant to be then it will work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'll take a while, so be patient. And whatever you do, dont hookup with other girls to make yourself feel better. It doesn't work, just get yourself into something. something you love, friends, anything! and also, they are human too. they are probably not having the easiest time either.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes