I'm so depressed about this idiot, how can I get over him?

He is a f**cking jerk

He played me bad, he spoke to me, said i was the right girl for him, hugged me, complimented me, treated me
Ike his girlfriend! While i was not knowing he done it to other girls! He called her beautiful, toucher her waist, held her hand, hugged her while flirting with me! He called a DIFFERENT girl beautiful, held her hand, hugged her! ANOTHER, ANOTHER DAMN GIRL! He called her sexy, in front of me, hugged her, touched her!! Now he put his arm around another girl, comments on all her damn photos! He used me! He broke my damn heart and i didn't realise it! I feel like a fool! How can i get over this jerk!
I am so mad! I even go back to school tomorrow! And i know, oh i know that he knows this is killing me! I know that he knows somewhere its hurting me! He has tried to make me jealous mmany times! How can i get over him! Please dont say find another guy, thats hard!

Pleaseeeeeee help! :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Pause. 1. There are a lot of beautiful girls in the world I doubt your the only one he found beautiful 2. He has hands I'm not surprised he touches things with them including other girls 3. So he used you so what he didn't take anything from you but time. You're still every bit of you that you were before this guy. 4. You dont own him he can do what he wants 5. Pick better guys next time maybe one that actually cares about how you feel. Sorry if I come off as abrasive but joining you in self pity isn't going to change anything.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How to get over this guy? You need to read, as many times as it takes, this question you present. Is has all of your anger and frustration. Read what YOU yourself wrote.
    And then Im going to tell you straight up- Get some self respect. he's a jerk you say? No, he's a worthless asshole who uses women to his own advantage and manipulates them. he's a player. He played you like a violin and YOU are still upset about this loser?
    So girlfriend, dont let his guy get to you. Do you see him in school? Walk past him with your head held high. Exude confidence. Dont let him get to you. Start to act happy, and eventually you will be happy. You are worth and deserve SO much more than the moron gave you.
    You are so young and will meet a lot more guys, and no, they won't treat you like this. And you know what? If any of them even try you know what to look out for so you won't fall into the trap again.

1|0
    0|0
    • This made me smile so much! Thats the attitude! I will do that! Thank you so much. This is the answer thats the best :D

• trust me Hun it works. You deseve much better than that asshole.

• Thank you! Message me :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Okay I have been depressed for about 5 weeks now so I k ow how it feels, okay here's is what I did to help my self not want to just give up I just said to myself okay I'm not gonna let his make me sad I'm gonna go in with life and trust me it helps a lot, let me tell you somthing life is not about how hard we can hit it it's about how hard we can get hit and keep moving on, think of it as a bow and arrow at first the arrow gets pulled back from its target and that's where your at but than it fires and goes towards the right direction just think of this as the arrow being drawn back and now it's firing a good thing will come your way, if your still sad about this , like me I'm sad about having no confidence to talk to the girl of my dreams I , I just started doing somthing to forget about it I'm have started working out and making goals for myself the arrow is heading to the target for me now! Look how ever sad you feel forget it take it out of your system and bring all the happines you left behind trust me the arrow is going towards the target you will get through this and I promise you that, I know this is a really long comment it's like a novel but if you got this far your arrow is neally at the target but what is your target you decide that don't let anything slow that arrow down keep it moving

0|0
    0|0
  • You should take time out to chill out for a while. Avoid him as much as you can. Do something fun with others that'll make you avoid stray thoughts. You'll get over it, sometime. At least he wasn't anything official to you. You dont need a guy to know you're beautiful and special anyway. Keep that in mind and no guy will easily mess around with you. Take it as a lesson, there's always something positive in every nasty thing. See it this way. You'll be fine, trust me. Anddd... Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • You see this is why I am feeling frustrated about women, they are blind from noticing the jerky-type guys, when the good guys are always available.

gifsec.com/.../Facepalm-Animated-GIF.gif

0|0
    1|0
    • She's not a woman she's a teenager genius. And he didn't "play" her. she doesn't even know the definition of being played. He's a flirt and flirts with everyone in gym class. Oh the inhumanity.

• I'm sorry about that. :/
    I think you should take a time out, stop thinking about guys, and when you feel ready for someone else just go out there and find a nice guy, there are some signs that tell you he's a jerk, good luck. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If he is just doing it to make you jealous, then fine.. But if it's his daily routine. Take a break

0|0
    0|0
  • Were you and he EVER dating? Were you ever boyfriend and girlfriend?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Were you in a relationship? Cuz perhaps you two wanted different things. Maybe he was flirting all along and you thought it was a relationship?
    Honestly? Cut aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall contact with him. Out of the blue. No warning, no communication. THIS is as a punishment. When you cut someone out like that they usually realise they have feelings for you and come running back. I don't do this to honest guys, this is SPECIFICALLY for players. They like to play, you see. They like to get what they want. When a girl becomes a challenge or hard to get, they suddenly come chasing. But don't give in to him. Ever. Soon as you become easy and available again, it will all repeat itself. There's no chase in an easy girl.
    Now, for YOU hon. These are the steps:
    -first week: watch love movies about successful love stories and weep. Invite friends over. Talk to them about it. Cry some more. Discuss all love and broken hearts. Watch more sob fest love movies.
    -second week: watch comedy films. Laugh heaps. Again, with friends. Focus less on the guy, unless it's to mock him. Has he ever done retarded shit? What do you hate about him? Laugh some more.
    -week three: (I save this step for when I'm REALLY heartbroken, when it was real love) I go and do risky but fun shit. Parachuting, paragliding, climbing trees and bridges, parkour, motorbike riding. Fun stuff. Fun stuff that makes me feel badass and adventurous, but also distracts me from him. Show yourself you can have fun without him.
    -week four: change something about your appearance. For fun. Get a new haircut, a new colour, a piercing, a tat maybe? Show yourself you have something new to be proud of. Simultaneously watch action movies and fantasize about hot spy/fighter guys. Fantasize about meeting one.
    - week 5: go out, have fun, dance, sing, clubbing, friends, flirt with some boys, enjoy life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea i get what you mean, i will! And i think he wanted a relationship, i overheard him say it to his friends he wants to go out with me! I'm not even sure! But its been the six weeks and i have not spoke to him, he has been hanging out with this girl as i said in the details! I'm gonna try not to care about him! I feel my heart is finally saying move on. Thank you for your answer, last week i done so much stuff like that doing risky stuff like biking, climbing and all this! :D i mean my friends told me he was not worth it and i guess i should of listened! :(

• I'll give you some advice it takes time to heal a broken hurt. I know exactly how you feel because my ex played with my feelings, treated me like a dog, cheated on me, lied to me, and told me to go to hell, so I see where you are coming from. I can't stand players and I can't stand guys that can't man up and step up to the plate and just come out and tell the true. I go to school with my ex but we haven't talked since he broke up with me and its been 6 months and still counting. My ex flirts with other girls, and asks girls for there number when he doesn't even know anything about him. Trust me, hun you don't deserve him and he doesn't deserve you. Which took me a while to realize that when I was with my ex. He drinks now and stuff I tried to help him but I guess you can't change a person and I had a dream one night that he died. If he goes to the same school as you this what you do, just walk right past him like you don't even see him keep your head up and don't let your crown fall and don't let them see you cry. If he comes back to you don't go back to him because its a trap, I did with my ex and i got hurt and he broke up with me in the morning at the table. I tugged onto his arm and he made me cry I tried to hold it in but it was to hard. Just act like he's invisible if he looks at you look away. It takes baby steps at first it was hard for me because my ex goes to the same school as me and everyday he'd stare at me I was weak in my knees and couldn't walk for a couple of days I felt broken. But as the months went by it got easier for me now I can just walk past him like i don't even see him and we don't say a word to each other. I don't believe in being friends with an ex at all. Were not friends and were not enemies were just strangers with some memories. I understand how you feel but trust me with time you won't even remember him and he will be out of your head before you know it. It just takes time, just keep your head up don't pay any attention to him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow. Aw i'm so sorry! Thank you for this answer i really appreciate it! This is what i am going to do! :)

• Good I hope you do it, and don't be sorry but thank you for the apology I was just stupid that's all but I learned my lesson. Just act like he doesn't exist that's what I do and don't talk him and don't chase him at all, I know its tempting but don't do it.

• Write a letter to him, but DONT give it to him. Write about all the crap he did to you and all the good things you've done with him and every time you are upset, read that letter to remind yourself how much better you deserve.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no easy way. Ignore him and try to stay away. Find new things to do, keep yourself busy. The first week is the hardest to get over it, take it slow and dont let this bring you down. Hug!

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes time to heal broken heart... but it will be better, trust me. You will get over it.. just not today.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do your homework, and stop worrying about boys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes