I'm so depressed about this idiot, how can I get over him?

He is a f**cking jerk

He played me bad, he spoke to me, said i was the right girl for him, hugged me, complimented me, treated me
Ike his girlfriend! While i was not knowing he done it to other girls! He called her beautiful, toucher her waist, held her hand, hugged her while flirting with me! He called a DIFFERENT girl beautiful, held her hand, hugged her! ANOTHER, ANOTHER DAMN GIRL! He called her sexy, in front of me, hugged her, touched her!! Now he put his arm around another girl, comments on all her damn photos! He used me! He broke my damn heart and i didn't realise it! I feel like a fool! How can i get over this jerk!
I am so mad! I even go back to school tomorrow! And i know, oh i know that he knows this is killing me! I know that he knows somewhere its hurting me! He has tried to make me jealous mmany times! How can i get over him! Please dont say find another guy, thats hard!

Pleaseeeeeee help! :(

77

Most Helpful Guy

• Pause. 1. There are a lot of beautiful girls in the world I doubt your the only one he found beautiful 2. He has hands I'm not surprised he touches things with them including other girls 3. So he used you so what he didn't take anything from you but time. You're still every bit of you that you were before this guy. 4. You dont own him he can do what he wants 5. Pick better guys next time maybe one that actually cares about how you feel. Sorry if I come off as abrasive but joining you in self pity isn't going to change anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• How to get over this guy? You need to read, as many times as it takes, this question you present. Is has all of your anger and frustration. Read what YOU yourself wrote.
    And then Im going to tell you straight up- Get some self respect. he's a jerk you say? No, he's a worthless asshole who uses women to his own advantage and manipulates them. he's a player. He played you like a violin and YOU are still upset about this loser?
    So girlfriend, dont let his guy get to you. Do you see him in school? Walk past him with your head held high. Exude confidence. Dont let him get to you. Start to act happy, and eventually you will be happy. You are worth and deserve SO much more than the moron gave you.
    You are so young and will meet a lot more guys, and no, they won't treat you like this. And you know what? If any of them even try you know what to look out for so you won't fall into the trap again.

• This made me smile so much! Thats the attitude! I will do that! Thank you so much. This is the answer thats the best :D

• trust me Hun it works. You deseve much better than that asshole.

• Thank you! Message me :)