So my ex did this to me and I feel fucking stupid, can someone please put my mind at ease and tell me why he did that? Guys? Anyone?

my ex and I broke up about a month ago, mutual breakup, he wanted to stay friends though so I was "cool" it came a point where I was hurt and couldn't help it and sent him an email telling him my feelings i was shocked that he replied and told me he was hurt too, how he still wanted me in his life and hoped we hang out too and how he loved me, and how none of it was easy for him, ( the breakup) but then he tried to blame the breakup on me, so I didn't want to replied scared he was going to leave me with the words in my mouth, but I was told if I loved him to reply, so I did, and was nice and said what I had to say as to why I was the way I was towards the end and how I still loved him and cared for him and how
I wish we would even start as friends and see where it took us, but that I knew that wasn't going to happen, long story short as I expected he never replied... I can't get this out of my head, why wouldn't he reply? I feel stupid that I replied now,

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it from a guy's point of view. Move on and don't waste your time waiting on him. If he is struggling with his feelings, he'll sort them out and come back to you, or, he will sort them out and decide that the relationship is beyond repair. The best thing you can do is just go on with your life.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps he is mulling it over or making you sweat because he strongly disagrees. If he is being petty and immature it is simply another sign you two are not compatible so don't sweat the small stuff and start moving on as it has been a year already anyway and life is too short. Going back to the ex seldom works out and the best predictor for future behaviour is past behaviour so history is likely to repeat itself. Best of luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • No we have been broken up for a month dated for a year, and maybe he is thinking about it, but his email was pretty much telling me he's been hurt too, so me replying Made me confused to think he actually cared and he didn't reply to my reply to him:( I feel like an idiot

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• When did you send it? He might not have the right words to say just yet, it doesn't mean he won't respond at all. Just wait and see. Even if he doesn't at least you know you did all that you could've done.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's been 3 days 😓

• Oh, well that's not too bad. Give it some more time an do things to keep your mind busy.

• You wouldn't be antsy if this were to happen to you? On my last question I asked I posted the email he sent me. I know you won't read it, but it's just his email alone messed me up I have Been trying to keep busy believe me, it's just hard. 😓😓. But ty

• How long were u with him?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes