Is it bad if someone was separated for years but divorce only final a few months ago?

Let's say someone had been separated fully from spouse for two years (not living together not in contact) and the divorce proceedings had been in effect over a year and finalized two months ago. The person has take a break from relationships for over a year after the separation and after divorce final started dating again.

The person says divorce just took a long time to go through but we've been split up for years and now that it's final I want to find a new relationship maybe even someone to start a family with as I've been out of a relationship for a long time, had time to heal and now that the divorce is finally done I'm ready again.
Is the person someone you would date?

01