This is my life and I don't know what to do about it any help?

Hi i have used to talk to this girl in 2009April over Facebook and i really liked her but we never dated but we was good friends then i used to talk to her over the phone every night and then we had an argument and we stopped talking in August 2010 and i have missed her ever since and then in 2012 i emailed her and she replied with"And you are" i told her and she said "What do you want" and then she had a little argument and kept telling me to stop emailing her but i didn't she eventually started talking we talked for about 1 month or so and then she messaged me last message was when i messaged her "hey" she replied with "what" and hasn't replied after that and i added her on instagram and liked 2 of het pictures and she obvious knew i follow her and liked 2 of her pictures but she blocked me not straight away after 2/3 weeks. But the main problem is i really like this girl deeply and even if i can't date her i would love to be a good friend of hers. Please help serious advice and don't tell me forget about her its been 4 years and i couldn't i've tried before but can't even if we don't date and am not her bf i would love to be good friends with her! Anyone who would like to help or has been through this an can help i would really appreciate if you helped me! And am growing older and older day-by-day am 19 turning 20 soon she is the same age as me!

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a grip. You are fast becoming one of those creepy sad dudes that girls warn each other about.

Yes, you do need to get over her. It's been YEARS, you will never ever be with this girl, and your obsession with her has passed way into unhealthy territory.

That is the serious advice. You seriously need to grow up, forget about her and start undoing all the creepy shit you're doing now.

Right now, you're like a kid who doesn't see anything wrong with killing small animals. Everyone else around you is telling you that this is not good and is how serial killers are made. And you don't believe it and don't see the harm.

You're doing yourself irreparable harm by not moving on from this girl. It's been YEARS. You will never ever be with her. You need to accept that, stop obsessing over her, and move the fuck on. Seriously.

What Girls Said 2

• Yea sorry. Move on. If it's meant to be it'll be. You're young. It may not be something you want to hear , but it's time. It's not healthy. Find a hobby or a sport to keep your mind off. Study since you're probably in school

• You've officially crossed over from "cute little crush" to "omg weird psycho"
    Leave her alone! It has been 4 years! Seriously. Get a life and get over her.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, You Have To Forget About Her, A Reason Why You Can't Get Over Her Is Because Deep Down You Dont Want To Let Her Go. You Have To Leave Her Alone Like Seriously, You Can't Force A Relationship So Stop Trying...

• You need to get over her and move on. She's not into you and too dishonest to say it to your face. Take the hint and move on.