Pictures with ex boyfriend. need opinion pls?

My ex broke up with me a month ago. I decided to delete our pictures together on Facebook 2 days ago. He started also to delete some pictures today. Does this mean that he noticed it? how did it make him feel? relieved or angry?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• when deleting his pis that does not mean you deleted him from real life. and it is the same from his side. BUT it do mean that you respect each other. you respect the mutual decision both of you have made. I mean broke up. AND in case any one of you will find his way along with someone else... these pics will not be a barrier. even if you will be in a relation again... the original copy still there. good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• He broke up with you a month ago and still hadn't deleted pictures of you two together from his facebook? That's surprising... Yes, I think he took notice you deleted yours and that may have prompted him to do the same. Does he go on Facebook often? Are you two still friends on facebook? Usually when someone breaks up with another person, they will delete pictures and things at least within a week or two, so it's sort of surprising he took so long, and then only after you did. Perhaps he felt remorse over breaking up with you and was waiting to see if you would come back? Have you two had any contact between breaking up and now or has it been silent between you two?