How can you love someone but then it's so easy to walk away?

Out of hurt I broke up with my BF. Obviously, I love him so I tried reaching out. Its been a week and he has literally not responded to any of my calls, text or FB inboxes. Do you think he was never in love with me, thats why it's so easy for him to just be done? Or can he just really be hurt & needs space?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's over you. He may have never loved you. He may have THOUGHT he loved you, but now that he's single again, he realizes he didn't.

It also sounds like you had a pretty nasty break up over trust issues. Sad to say, but the relationship is over and you need to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have found with myself that no matter how many times, with breaking up and making up, that my husband out in Egypt and myself always seem to find that Love brings us back to where we first started. And there have been even a few months in between, with much needed space, some soul searching, just finding out if the missing and kissing were Still in our hearts, and as of today, anyways---It is, and stronger than ever. This is what I call----Unconditional love, sweetie.
    If it is a new break up, then don't fret just yet. Give him time to think, time to sulk, time to do some soul searching of his own right now. And for however long it may take, I believe that if this guy loves you, cares about you, and is 'Missing the kissing,' he will come back and talk things over with you.
    However, if he decides it's not worth his time, then he was never a Keeper, so do not be a---Weeper, he was Not worth Your Time to begin with. Just move on then.
    Good luck. xx

• I feel you had good reason or would not have done this... xx

• Do you think a relationship can get worse before it gets better? When we first met, which was long distance, everything was perfect despite the fact we were complete opposites. The problems now always occur when we are apart. I feel like im very forgiving and forgets easily but he doesnt. I do something he doesn't like and now he's done. How can he love me but when I hurt him out of hurt in the moment, he can't forgive me? If it's already bad, do you think it can ever get better?

• Sometimes it does get 'worse' before it can get better, but in order for Anything to be on an even keel, be complete, it takes two people to make it Full circle Together. I am long distance with my husband in Egypt and ever since the lazy day I boarded to come home to the states, it's been ups and downs because he never believes me when my Intentions are there to come back, for it Has gotten worse over in the Middle East, as we all know... and I was a cheater besides. So being apart can be a problem. Yes, I am more forgiving, my husband is more Remembering, however he has learned from me how to forgive, but won't---Ever forget. I have to prove myself first... There are people out there who are grudge bearers by nature, I know a few in my own life, but if he has it in him, he may or may not forgive, and even if you reunite tomorrow, he may never forget, even if he forgives... And he may even be the type who will throw it in your face every time there's a problem.. For now, just time..