Do you think I could win my boyfriend back?

We went through a lot. And I have been bothering him a lot. I text him all the time and he says he doesn't want me in his life anymore. I personally miss him. But i dont think he does.. Or maybe he's just not attracted to me anymore because I seemed too needy? I just miss him and I wish i could get him back. And at school he still smiles at me and like it seems like he still likes me. I just dont know what to do. It's very confusing.

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave him alone and for god sake's stop with the texting nonsense! If he wants you back he'll come back to you.

0|0
    1|0
    • Harsh much?

• No, its called reality. If something is important you TALK to the person, face to face if you can. This whole basing emotions on whether or not someone answers a text back, and how fast they answer it is a complete joke.

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest it seems to me that he doesn't want to get back together. You should just leave him be and if he does want to go back to you we'll come to you. I understand that you miss him but he probably needs space. But if you do happen to get back together then good on you :)

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• No sweetie. Leave him alone. He made it clear he doesn't want you in his life. When you keep texting, you aren't respecting his wishes and all you're doing is driving him further away. Move on and find another boy to give your attention to.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes