Is my ex trying to get me jealous?

He texted me last night saying, guess what just happened? :):) and i guessed he won the lottery and blah blah blah, then he told me he got a blow job, and he did stuff to his gf too. Is he trying to make me jealous?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he is trying to rub your face in anything possible or he probably still wants your attention and he wants you back. don't give into unless that's what you want but I wouldn't do that if I were you. just eliminate all means of connection with him block his number block his Facebook do everything possible he just wants to act negatively towards especially you probably broke up with him

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE