Should I delete my Ex Boyfriend off Facebook? (The details are long but please read it I need advice)?

We mutually broke up and we agreed to be friends. Everything was fine until we had an argument two weeks ago. I apologised however he didn't. He forgave me and now he is ice cold towards me. Even after our break up I did nothing wrong except show that I'm here and still care about him. I'm very upfront about how I feel so he knows I miss him etc.

However, he does not show his feelings for me because he says it makes him feel crap to miss me and that he is selfish and trying to avoid me.

He was in an accident two days ago and I told him if there is anything he needs I'm a phone call away. However, he just kept his reply short. I seem to be the only one initiating contact and I'm starting to get fed up by it because he says he cares but his actions don't show it. I feel like I've been pushed aside when I've done nothing to deserve it.

Last night, he deleted our pictures off Facebook, which was fine by me as I wanted to ask him to do it weeks ago. Now I'm not sure whether I should delete him or not?
Updates:
Thanks Everyone, I deleted him :) (it feels weird but I feel better)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah get rid of him. He's your past and he's being grumpy toward you. No need to put up with that shit.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, Sound Like Your Still Caught Up On Him, You Need To Cut All Contact & Allow Your Feelings & Emotions To Die Down. Actions Speak Louder Than Words & His Actions Towards You Are Clear...

1|0
    0|0
  • Delete him and move on. Both in "social media" and the real world. He's obviously not interested in trying to pick things up. If he changes his mind, he'll let you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good move.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you still miss him and have feelings for him, how do you expect to be "just friends"?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• IYou say you broke up on reasonably good terms, and you say you still care about him and that he cares about you. It also shows that he still cares about you, because he made the effort to remove the pictures, because they were probably reminding him of better times. It seems to me that you still have some issues about each other and need to take some distance from each other, if that for you means to delete him from facebook, go for it, but I never really like to make this move myself (feeling I am better than that). Also the text you send him that you could help him if he needed you after his accident, that is really nice of you, but you are not together anymore, so I don't think you should expect much more from him than a short reply. To me it sounds a bit like you actually want to get back together with him.

1|0
    0|0
    • The thing is I don't want to get back together with him. I was honest about the way I felt about him (which he knows) and I genuinely loved and care about him. I just want us to be friends and for him to know if he ever needs someone that i'm here as I know the crap he has been through (I was the only person he told). (He is a drug addict; was in a gang and takes prescription painkillers to name a few). I generally just worry about him a lot that's why I make contact. But I'm tired of it now. (just to mention I never judged him on his past etc I accepted him as he was). :)

• Tl;Dr. If you have a kid, no. If you don't have a kid... always no contact. No exceptions. None.

1|1
    0|0
  • I didn't read, but my opinion is to take him off Facebook. He is an ex for a reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't just delete block his ass! Make sure you show him u moved on... Ahhh I am actually in the same boat I know it's really hard and they won't understand now when they think that pretty cute they're talkin to is better than us they don't know the bitch that's behind the cute face.. They deserve what they ask for.. I honestly think u should not delete but only go out and have fun and act like you don't give 2 cents to him... He will come right back to you!

Can u help me with mine:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1131911-i-know-he-s-playing-me-but-i-really-like-him-please-answer-this-for

1|0
    0|0
    • Hi Anonymous, I sent you my opinion on your situation. :) Xx

• Thanks a lot girl:)

Recommended myTakes