Should I delete my Ex Boyfriend off Facebook? (The details are long but please read it I need advice)?

We mutually broke up and we agreed to be friends. Everything was fine until we had an argument two weeks ago. I apologised however he didn't. He forgave me and now he is ice cold towards me. Even after our break up I did nothing wrong except show that I'm here and still care about him. I'm very upfront about how I feel so he knows I miss him etc.

However, he does not show his feelings for me because he says it makes him feel crap to miss me and that he is selfish and trying to avoid me.

He was in an accident two days ago and I told him if there is anything he needs I'm a phone call away. However, he just kept his reply short. I seem to be the only one initiating contact and I'm starting to get fed up by it because he says he cares but his actions don't show it. I feel like I've been pushed aside when I've done nothing to deserve it.

Last night, he deleted our pictures off Facebook, which was fine by me as I wanted to ask him to do it weeks ago. Now I'm not sure whether I should delete him or not?
Thanks Everyone, I deleted him :) (it feels weird but I feel better)

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah get rid of him. He's your past and he's being grumpy toward you. No need to put up with that shit.