What's the best way to respond to snotty looks and smirks?

I know I have asked this before but the feedback has been few and far between. My ex is driving past with new woman after 2 years separated and smirking at me and I am wondering how to respond to it? Someone said blow kiss but he'll delude himself that I want him. Someone said mouth 2 words but he will be happy to have antagonized me. I am considering pulling tongues and laughing at hin and I am done ignoring him.
He did it again today at around the same time when I got back from the school with my son. I ignored him for now, he was smiling to himself.

46

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, iSay Continue Ignoring Him, Dont Feed Into It, Your Winning Anyway Because He Is Still Caught Up On You, If He wasn't Then He Wouldn't Be Still Coming Around, iSuggest Finding A New Guy...

• Thanks he's put me off men though even though I know ya are not all bad my judgement sucks.