What's the best way to respond to snotty looks and smirks?

I know I have asked this before but the feedback has been few and far between. My ex is driving past with new woman after 2 years separated and smirking at me and I am wondering how to respond to it? Someone said blow kiss but he'll delude himself that I want him. Someone said mouth 2 words but he will be happy to have antagonized me. I am considering pulling tongues and laughing at hin and I am done ignoring him.
Updates:
He did it again today at around the same time when I got back from the school with my son. I ignored him for now, he was smiling to himself.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Professional Unlicensed Opinion, iSay Continue Ignoring Him, Dont Feed Into It, Your Winning Anyway Because He Is Still Caught Up On You, If He wasn't Then He Wouldn't Be Still Coming Around, iSuggest Finding A New Guy...

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks he's put me off men though even though I know ya are not all bad my judgement sucks.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Always smile and wave back like you are best friends. This is a good process with angry drivers too.
    Being happy. even on the outside, is a great tactic in these situations. Don't let people drag you down. This says more about him than it does about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have a firearms license? Start carrying a loaded weapon, no need to fire it, just make it obvious. Then give him a cheeky grin and wave him away.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im in UK but he has a gun, hunts animals and has a stun gun plus is a Tai Chi expert!

• Never mind then. Just ignore him. Doing anything will get a rise for him anyhow.

• Sounds like you're dealing with a baby who still wants your attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best way of responding is by not responding at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • He is power tripping with that though and it's hard to ignore him when he catches me by surprise or is crawling at snail pace beside me in the car plus my son sees what's happening.

• Just ignore him, best idea.

0|0
    0|0
    • He is power tripping with that though and it's hard to ignore him when he catches me by surprise or is crawling at snail pace beside me in the car plus my son sees what's happening.

What Girls Said 4

• Just smile and wave my dear... smile and wave! You looking happy and friendly will be the best possible thing for you in this situation, I'm not one for encouraging people to hide their emotions but when it's a gloating ex then the happier you look the more they will come to realise they don't have that hold over you anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • you get a cute boy and make out in front of your ex

0|0
    0|0
  • keep calm & look fabulous

1|0
    0|0
  • If he sees that he's getting ANY reaction from you, from the way you talk, he's going to continue. I would completely ignore it, act like you don't even see him, like he's transparent. Find yourself on the phone in a conversation laughing if you know it's about time to see him. If his behavior becomes any worse, I personally would document what he does and how often. That way if it becomes too creepy or gets out of line, you could prove a stalking case. Sometimes you have to watch out for these behaviors, but not always. Just always better to be safe than sorry! And of course, it will always make him feel worse if he sees you talking with another man, even if it isn't romantic, only platonic.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes