Things are great and then suddenly he breaks up with me?

Things were great on Monday, made plans for weekend, had great dinner.. etc. He was very excited about his birthday coming up confirmed plans with me and told me I was getting brownie points for the plan. Discussed plans to go away in 2 weeks, at his invitation. Suddenly on Thursday he is rude and distant and then breaks up with me on Saturday, What the hell happened? He said "I am beautiful, smart and a good person" but he doesn't fill the spark that he thinks he needs.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• He has found someone someone else between Monday and Thursday, and possibly hooked up with her too. He too the time between Thursday and Saturday to figure out if he needs to keep you or her. So now he's feeling guilty about it, so he has broken up with you. This is the only 'logical' explanation I can think of.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he kept silently hoping the "sparks" would come and had some time to think it over and made the decision to end things as life is to short to settle and he may think he was being honest out of respect to you.

Or maybe he as received a health diagnosis and does not want you to know so he broke it off.

• Sounds Like He Was Just Telling Lies, If He Truly Wanted To Be With You Then He Would Of. Maybe He Wants To Date Somebody Else, All You Can Do Is Move On, He isn't Worth Your Time...

What Girls Said 0