Need some girls opinions?

Did I screw myself really bad?
So about 7 weeks ago my ex broke up with me and I'm finding out a few reasons why. Now I plan to talk to her I just want to get an idea of if I screwed myself or not.

Now I have personally been going through a lot and I guess you can say I leaned in my ex. I just needed emotional support. My dad is sick with a debilitating disease and hasn't been doing good since February, my grandpa was diagnosed with cancer, my parents are having financial problems, I'm having kidney/bladder problems etc..

Now I asked for her to be there and might have came across as needy and weak and I think she lost attraction. I just didn't want to lose her and that was my biggest fear. She also might have felt I was holding her back because I was "needy". But I was never like this and really just needed support. Everything I did before we broke up was all unintentional (btw we dated almost 2 years)

Now that were back at school she approached me and wanted to talk.( this was Friday and I still haven't heard from her). The only bad thing I ever did intentionally to hurt her was last week bring a girl home from a bar infribt of her. I know I was an asshole but honestly I'm hurt and I'm trying to get over it and I realize now that wasn't the best way.

And when I do talk to her I want her to know all this and that I want to try again with a different kind of relation ship that is more healthy. Do I come off as desperate if I ask this?
Someone?
someone please give me an opinion and read the comment below and tell me what they think. THankjs

10