How to get my boyfriend to dump me?

So my friend and her boyfriend have been dating for like half a year. She liked him a lot before they were dating and when the began dating. But now she's not feeling any feelings and he's starting to get more annoying than cute. She has always been the person to cut off her relationships in the past and doesn't want anyone to look at her as that girl... even though they kinda do she doesn't want to make it worse. So how should she get him to dump her? Any thoughts guys?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, trying to trick a guy into dumping her is way, way worse than getting a reputation for ending relationships that aren't working out.

If a girl dumps a lot of guys, it basically means she has a hard time of reading how a person will behave until she is already in the relationship. If a girl starts doing negative actions to sabotage a relationship she wants out of just to try and save face by having the guy dump her first, then she looks immature and manipulative and would send up so many red flags I would feel like I was part of the running of the bulls or something.

My thoughts would be to tell her to just do the right thing and break up with him.

• Thanks! I agree with this too... I just don't know how to tell her...

• Be honest with her. The blowback that could happen if it ever came out that she intentionally sabotaged a relationship would be way worse than just dumping a guy.

What Guys Said 2

• Sack up and break up with him. If you aren't mature enough to handle other's judgement for ending a relationship, then you aren't mature enough for a relationship, period.

• Flirt with her boyfriend, and get kind of serious, then have her walk in the room and see him sucking your tits, have her slap him in the face, and you tell her you thought they broke up, the you two go shopping while her ex sits in a corner crying.

• Wht the heck... ummm no thanks... I'm not interested in that

• I was kidding, just have your friend tell him how she feels and explain her thoughts. If he gets all mad and defensive, then he is not worth keeping around and should just be dumped

What Girls Said 2

• If she isn't into him anymore then she should just break up with him, its only fair for her to do that since she's the one who is losing feelings

• dont do anything like that, just break it off, a guy would feel even worse if he finds out what yous planned out for him to break it off. man up and get her to do it :)