Help this dude out please?

I asked this question like an out ago but I'm giving it another go. I stopped talking to a girl who I was a thing with for some stupid reason, now that I realized I was an idiot and that I really like her I don't know what to do. It got even worse when she started crying last week because she thought I didn't like her but then all the sudden my FRIEND starts hugging her and hu's with her. Now we don't even talk to each other. What do I do to win her back or at least get her I a spot where I can talk to her without being a creep.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Your friend is with her as in a boyfriend? Or just a better friend?

• She did it in spite of me, like she gave me the finger and everything after she did it like she was pissed at me sure they're better friends then they were before but not dating also let's keep in mind that I'm in highschool

• Lily's right. Time and space are your two best friends right now.

• Okay I'll take the advice and see how it goes thanks guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Are she and your ex friend dating?

• She did it in spite of me, like she gave me the finger and everything after she did it like she was pissed at me sure they're better friends then they were before but not dating also let's keep in mind that I'm in highschool. Some reason in still friends with that fucker but I don't know why

• I'm first going to try just giving her space an see what happens

• Of course.