I can't stop crying... he ended everything... please help?

I had been talking to this guy who is 3 years younger than me and he is EVERYTHING I want in my life. He sent me the sweetest messages every morning and night. He made me feel like the only girl in the world, then one night we got in a fight because we hadn't hung out in 2 weeks and his friends showed up. He started to tell me he loved me and that I was his dream girl, then it turned into only hanging out when we could hook up, but he said he loved me and always made me feel special. I surprised his with concert tickets and he held me the whole concert and only sang the love songs in my ear. We stayed the night together that night and all he wanted to talk about was the future. The next week he didn't text me back or anything so I asked if he was done and he said he had lost feelings for me and saw a future in us but now he doesn't... How does a guy go from planning our future to not wanting to be together? He totally stopped everything in one day. Please help

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because his emotions were flowing like a white water river when he was around you.

When he was alone... That river dried up. He realized he was taking things too fast, and reality crushed his feelings for you.

Unfortunately, this does happen a lot. Even to me in the past.

What was your gut instinct telling you the whole time? Once the emotions abate, you will be able to clearly hear your instincts telling you the guy was burning himself out for you. He took it too fast, said too much, rushed in, and now there's not much left for him to go on. He is an unstable man, unfortunately. Hot and cold. Until he matures he's not likely someone you are going to want to date, in my opinion.

• What changed your mind? Like is there anyway I could get him back? Thank you for your time by the way!!

• Thank you so much!!!

• You're welcome, and thank you for Most Helpful!