I can't stop crying... he ended everything... please help?

I had been talking to this guy who is 3 years younger than me and he is EVERYTHING I want in my life. He sent me the sweetest messages every morning and night. He made me feel like the only girl in the world, then one night we got in a fight because we hadn't hung out in 2 weeks and his friends showed up. He started to tell me he loved me and that I was his dream girl, then it turned into only hanging out when we could hook up, but he said he loved me and always made me feel special. I surprised his with concert tickets and he held me the whole concert and only sang the love songs in my ear. We stayed the night together that night and all he wanted to talk about was the future. The next week he didn't text me back or anything so I asked if he was done and he said he had lost feelings for me and saw a future in us but now he doesn't... How does a guy go from planning our future to not wanting to be together? He totally stopped everything in one day. Please help

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because his emotions were flowing like a white water river when he was around you.

When he was alone... That river dried up. He realized he was taking things too fast, and reality crushed his feelings for you.

Unfortunately, this does happen a lot. Even to me in the past.

What was your gut instinct telling you the whole time? Once the emotions abate, you will be able to clearly hear your instincts telling you the guy was burning himself out for you. He took it too fast, said too much, rushed in, and now there's not much left for him to go on. He is an unstable man, unfortunately. Hot and cold. Until he matures he's not likely someone you are going to want to date, in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • What changed your mind? Like is there anyway I could get him back? Thank you for your time by the way!!

• Show All
    • Thank you so much!!!

• You're welcome, and thank you for Most Helpful!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Do like your name sake and cowgirlup. Babe everybody take losses, but that doesn't mean the game is over. I can't say for sure why he did what he did, but it's done and over with. Chalk this up as a lost and keep it moving. Maybe him leaving is a good thing, better now then later. So brush yourself off, get back on your on your horse, and keep on truckin. Go out have yourself a good time and show yourself that his leaving was his mistake.

2|0
    0|0
  • He's a teen. Seriously. How does he change favorite bands every 2 months? How does he get a new haircut every month? Blah blah. Until people are 25 they have no idea what they want.

Relax. He's not the only guy who will be sweet on you when trying to hook up. Try to find one that is sweet on even after a fight.

Move on. You'll find another. He's still on the merry go round.

1|0
    0|0
  • This is the kind of things most people are paranoid about. A relationship can be like a ticking time bomb. In my experience, when you have someone, spend the most time that you can with them and cherish those moments, because you'll never know when that time bomb is going to go off.

1|0
    0|0
  • He pulled this after you had sex with him? He was just using you for sex.

2|0
    0|0
  • H mm. Sounds familiar. I've been through that with a gal pal just recently. Best thing you can do is forget him. Easier said than done but it's true. Make him realize what he missed.

1|0
    0|0
  • all i can say is don't let anyone make you feel devastated

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Uh, you'll get over it. Life goes on.

1|1
    1|0
  • Seems very obvious he just wanted you for sex.

2|0
    0|0
    • It's far from obvious to me. Could you provide evidence?

• He played her up, and had sex and literally stopped communicating with her after the sex.

Recommended myTakes