Why would you keep forgiving someone who continues to hurt you?

What would be some good reasons for this?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are weak and are afraid of being alone.& Some just get so used to a person they don't see their lives without them.

• This is true, but why would I choose to be with someone who keeps hurting me? It's bullshit.

• Yeah it is. But people are seriously lacking in confidence nowadays. Go figuree.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for one if the person allow such acts then obviously they must love them and is afraid to admit something they don't want to change. For two the person is a push over. It occurs when they know the person hurting them gives them the most attention so they like it and do nearly anything to be around them. No matter if it's a male vs female or female vs male.

• This is a good point. I think I am being a push over. Love can blind people.

• I know that goes. I'm currently going through that now. I hate this girl I hardly know but I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with her. But she doesn't feel that way so I'm stuck. The solution is simple. Change your thought process and if your a push over then learn how to say enough is enough.

• I agree. Tell you what- you should take your advice. We're nice dudes, and even guys like us have to say " fuck it" and move on.