Abandoned wife today! Devastated?

Hi, my husband basically walked out on me and my 2 kids today! Kids are 12 and 8! My marriage has been on the rocks for over a year now, I knew he no longer loved me because he has left me over and over in the past 12 months! Then I cry, say I can't cope just to get him to come home! I'm gutted but going to save my pride this time and leave it! How can I move on? Who would want a 32 year old woman with 2 young kids in toe? He was always jealous! Checking my phone, accusing me of cheating! I've had enough but I think I'll be alone for good now

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 36. I divorced my ex wife & took full custody of our son because of her drinking & drug problem. That was 2 years ago, & we haven't heard or seen her since then. I don't go out looking for dates, but I do get a couple of offers from time to time.

My problem isn't fear of being alone, it's bringing someone around my son only for them to possibly walk out later. I stay too busy as is with everyday life. Do I wish I had someone? Yes, but I know how to & can be happy on my own.

That said, don't think for a moment you'll be alone forever; you're going to find out some good men out there have no problem accepting & loving the whole package. Just keep in mind you need to be extremely picky now.

• Yeah, I feel the same, the thought of letting someone into my kids life's frightens me tbh x

• I know that feeling all to well...

Really, just give it time. Keep your head up. Life as a single parent is tough, but you'll be just fine. And opportunities always come along; again, be very picky.

You ever need advice, message me.

• Thanks x

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww girlie I'm sorry... I feel the same way at times at 27 with only 1.. It's extremely hard.. I just haven't been married if you want to talk you know my username