For girls: Break up question?

Two of my ex's, one from a few years ago, and one from just months ago, both cheated on me with my then best friend (s), spread rumours about me, turned my friends against me, took everything from me and then just left me without looking back. How can you love someone one day and forget about him the next? I've tried to move on and I think I have, but I still can't stop thinking about her. Would love some advice on how to stop hurting

21

Most Helpful Guy

• iDont Care What Nobody Says, No Matter How A Ex Treat You, Deep Down Love, Care, Or Just Some Kind Of Feelings Are Still There, Trust Me, Sometimes Pride Gets The Best Of People. It's Natural To Think About Your Ex After A Break-Up Because Your Feelings & Emotions Are Still Invested But Over Time iPromise Your Feelings Will Die Down, Just Give It Time & Occupy Yourself With The Things Make You Happy The Most...