Why is my ex contacting me once a month?

So my ex contacted me yesterday evening. Out of the blue. He keeps trying to talk t me. But it's annoying me so I just ignored him. I don't know if he is trying to gain my attention or what. Last month he told me that he wants to fix things between us. And when he contacted me yesterday, he explained his communication problem and that he doesn't text that much. So I don't know if he is trying to get me to contact him and call him or what. But I do not know what to think. Why is my ex contacting me once a month?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He still has feelings for you probably. It's up to you to give him another chance. Just make sure if you do, there's no other variables that can sway both of you. I mean of course there will be some, but just make it the smoothest ride possible to figure out If the feelings are still there.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE