What helps you to get over someone?

So my best friend got dumped after 2 years. And she's really miserable. She still wants him back but he made it quite clear he doesn't want to get back together

I don't really know how to help. I try to, but I find I only repeat clichees "It's his loss" "It's him not you" "Change is good"
I've never really been dumped, so I don't really know what would help?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Going out and hooking up with someone hotter usually fixes me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• To forget someone.. I would chuck in some earphones, listen to hardcore music and remove everything that he brought me, just obliterate it all.. Chuck it in a garbage bag in the bins.. Thats first of it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE