Do you think love ends?

Do you believe love ends? When two people love each other and they break up will the love still be there if it was a horrible fight?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is true love it will persist for a long time.
    When you seriously love somebody it gets in your brain and occupies a lot of space. Mostly it create a lot of synapses. After then whatever you do if it is remotely indicated to him, your brain will do the magic and bring him back. After sometime with new memories synapses may take new links but it will take a long time to clear them off from him. I think you got what I mean though I think my explanation is a bit confusing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO. Now I think my confusing theory of love and it's repercussions is somewhat understandable. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I honestly do not think love truly ends, it may subside and the feeling just isn't as strong as before, but somewhere deep down its probably still there, you just learn how to keep it subsided and move on

1|0
    0|0
  • Love doesn't end. A lot of people don't truly love to begin with. They confuse Love with Infatuation and Passion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know a chick I am gonna end up with,

doesn't mean I can't "explore" while at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah.. it's like a fire you need to keep fueling to keep it alive. Once it's out, it's out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Easily.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think that love can end. If people break up, the love can still be there even if they don't get back together. They may not even realize it's still there. However, peope change, and people lie and pretend. If someone changed from the person their significant other once loved, if they can't embrace and love the new them, then I believe it can end. If someone pretended to be who their significant other loved, but showed their real side eventually, then I believe it can end. I do believe that if love is real, it always finds a way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm trying to figure that out now :(

0|0
    0|0
  • No I belive in the opposite

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it ends bc love is more than a fleeting romance. An example would be a parent-child relationship. You may have disagreements with ur parents, but you'll still love them if u even had half a heart.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am talking about more of a woman and a man kind of love. Does it ends one day or even if you are apart would you still love the person?

• I believe you'd still have love for him even if you're not in love with him. Also absence sometimes makes the heart grow fonder.

Recommended myTakes