Do you think love ends?

Do you believe love ends? When two people love each other and they break up will the love still be there if it was a horrible fight?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is true love it will persist for a long time.
    When you seriously love somebody it gets in your brain and occupies a lot of space. Mostly it create a lot of synapses. After then whatever you do if it is remotely indicated to him, your brain will do the magic and bring him back. After sometime with new memories synapses may take new links but it will take a long time to clear them off from him. I think you got what I mean though I think my explanation is a bit confusing.

• Thanks for MHO. Now I think my confusing theory of love and it's repercussions is somewhat understandable. :)