How can I move on? Is it time to let go of him?

He is my ex, not only that but he is also my best friend up until now. We didn't end on good terms, it's been 9 months. We also didn't have closure in the relationship. He just left me without any explanation, then when we started talking again after a few weeks I found out he is dating another girl the moment we stopped talking. A few days ago as I was walking, he called me and introduced his new gf to me, which was very awkward for me. Our friendship didn't get ruined, we just talk like nothing between us happened.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I would move forward. I went through this crap with my ex. He is just filling a void to not have to deal with the issues of you two. He could possibly be making an attempt to make you jealous. My ex dodged giving me closure for four months, before I told her I no longer needed it and to not contact me again. Then I came to find she was hanging around a new guy the whole time. These people are selfish and the best thing you can do for them and you, is not accept this behavior. I'm sorry to hear of your situation, I'm currently in the same boat.

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds like the movie My best friend wedding with Julia Roberts

• Not really

• Well yeah but im not trying to win him over ;) I want to move on :)

• Ohhhh ok haha sorry. Fuck him girl!! You can't be friends with you lover. Personally I don't know how people do it. Well I'll say you just can't be friends as of right now. Just lay low !! You need time to heal. Ya know?